Students are required to manage an enormous amount of papers, notebooks and miscellaneous “stuff”.
Many middle school students, however, don’t know how to organize their binders so they can find what they need when they need it.
Time: 12:00pm – 1:30pm
Location: 12470 SW 1st Street, Suite 201, Beaverton
~ There is one seat left in this class ~
At checkout, choose PayPal or a credit card.
Is your child’s binder a mess?
- Are things getting lost?
- Is homework not turned in?
- Are school papers overwhelming to your student?
- Do you find important papers smashed at the bottom of the backpack? Or crumpled in a side pocket?
In this 90 minute class, your middle schooler will:
- Learn how to organize his/her binder.
Please bring all current school binders, no matter how messy
- Understand how to categorize.
We’ll cover all the basics ~
- Practice sensible paper management of school papers including project descriptions, papers for parents to sign, graded homework, informational papers from school/classes…
There will be no more confusion about what to do with these papers!
- Leave with an easy and practical method to manage completed homework so he/she remembers to turn it in on time.
We practice this step many times during the class.
Students leave with an organized binder and a complete understanding (yes, we practice!) of this basic concept: A home for everything – and everything in its home.
What’s included in the class:
- Binders (up to 2)
- Organizational supplies
1 pkg of binder dividers, 8 sheet protectors, 1 homework folder
- 10 Binder Organization Tips – for parents
- Parents do not need to attend the class