Students are required to manage an enormous amount of papers, notebooks and miscellaneous “stuff”.
Many middle school students, however, don’t know how to organize their binders so they can find what they need when they need it.
Conestoga Recreation & Aquatic Center – Binder Organization Class
Date: October 20, 2018
Time: 12:30pm – 2:00pm
Location: Conestoga Recreation & Aquatic Center (9985 SW 125th Avenue, Beaverton, OR 97008)
Reserve your seat: 503-629-6313
NOTE: This class is offered through the Tualatin Hills Park & Recreation District. Class size is limited and you must reserve your seat by calling the Conestoga Rec & Aquatic Center directly at 503-629-6313.
Is your child’s binder a mess?
- Are things getting lost?
- Is homework not turned in?
- Are school papers overwhelming to your student?
- Do you find important papers smashed at the bottom of the backpack? Or crumpled in a side pocket?
In this 90 minute class, your middle schooler will:
- Learn how to organize his/her binder.
Please bring all current school binders, no matter how messy
- Understand how to categorize.
We’ll cover all the basics ~
- Practice sensible paper management of school papers including project descriptions, papers for parents to sign, graded homework, informational papers from school/classes…
There will be no more confusion about what to do with these papers!
- Leave with an easy and practical method to manage completed homework so he/she remembers to turn it in on time.
We practice this step many times during the class.
Students leave with an organized binder and a complete understanding (yes, we practice!) of this basic concept: A home for everything – and everything in its home.
What’s included in the class:
- Binders (up to 2)
- Organizational supplies
1 pkg of binder dividers, 8 sheet protectors, 1 homework folder
- 10 Binder Organization Tips – for parents
- Parents do not need to attend the class
Small Group Class –
A smaller Binder Organization class will be held in The Time Professionals main classroom in November. If you would like your student to learn the above skills in a smaller setting, please contact us to reserve your seat.
Class Details: All supplies are included; parents do not need to attend.
Location: 12470 SW 1st Street, Suite 201, Beaverton, OR 97005
Next Class: December 2018. Please contact us to register.