Get your time management in order with a new set of tools
This hands-on 3 hour class is designed to help you be more efficient with time, more effective in planning, and experience less stress/overwhelm. We often feel that we have too much to do – and not enough time to do it in. Get your work day under control so you can accomplish what you need to – with ease and clarity.
Using a workbook, you’ll receive a life-changing perspective on how the brain helps us get things done (or not). Everyone has strengths as well as weaknesses in their executive function skills. How would your work and personal life be different if you could improve those skills around time management?
Contact us to bring this class to your place of business.
“This was a great class that reminded me of some organizational tools I should be using but more importantly grounded the advice in psychological & neurological principles that helped them make sense.”
~ Noah Brimhall, Director of SEO & CRO, Obility
When You Learn How To Manage Your Time,
You Have Greater Control Over Your Life
Are you frustrated with the way you use your time?
Learn how to:
- Reduce stress around time management
- Show up on time with ease
- Respond instead of react
- Start tasks you keep putting off
- Plan your day/week effectively
The class was very informative. I appreciated having material to look over, and that we worked on together throughout the class. The pace was perfect in terms of feeling comfortable to ask questions as they came up, and felt safe enough to not feel shame/embarrassed by our questions. Mary Ellen was knowledgeable, welcoming, and engaging. I really appreciated the follow-up emails with further documents and information.
~ Beatrice Camacho, Tenant Organizer – North Bay Organizing Project (Santa Rosa, CA)
Time Management Class
Course location: Beaverton, Oregon
Choose Your Class:
Oct 2: 3:00pm – 6:00pm
Nov 12: 9:30am – 12:30pm
Dec 19: 1:00pm – 4:00pm
At checkout, choose PayPal or a credit card.
I’m a small business owner who, like so many others, gets sidetracked away from big goals by minor demands and distractions. I took the 1 hour and 45 minute class offered by Mary Ellen last week and began implementing her suggestions the next morning. Already I have 2 new contracts signed and feel like I’m running my business as opposed to my business running me.
The techniques and tools really do work. I’m so grateful I took this class and recommend it highly.
– Mary Ann Aschenbrenner – Waterlink Web
A Few Reviews from City of Portland Attendees:
– “I have been applying the techniques suggested in the class and it has a made a huge difference in my accomplishments throughout the work day.”
– “I loved the instructor, the class, material, the way the information was communicated. I left the class feeling energized, motivated, and positive with several takeaways.”
– “I found the information very useful and helpful. I have new tools to use for managing my time and projects.”
– “I really enjoyed and benefited from this class. I went straight home and used the time cube and the time circles with my son and he has been using them every day with homework.”
A Few Reviews from City of Hillsboro Attendees:
– “LOVED the class. I got a lot out of it!”
– “I felt that the class was very informative and opened my eyes to a lot of my misconceptions when it comes to time.”
I loved this class. I came away feeling so powerful and inspired. Mary, your suggestions are working already!
– Rebecca Kochenderfer (Portland, OR)
Read our rescheduling/cancellation policy here.