Do your projects feel overwhelming?
Now you can get ahead of your To Do lists, enjoy your free time (without feeling guilty) and stop worrying about endless project details. In this class, you will:
- Identify the projects in your life
- Get clarity on which project to tackle first
- Understand how to work with your brain to circumvent procrastination
- Identify what you need to stay on task
- Leave with an easy-to-follow action plan
Learn how to plan with confidence
Whether our projects are big or small, they take up space in our brains and weigh on our psyches. We want them done – but how do we get started? And how can we stay on task until the project is completed?
Learn how to manage all your projects with ease and confidence.
This will reduce the stress and anxiety that we all experience when our To Dos feel like Too Much.
Planning Class for Adults
Course location: Beaverton, Oregon
Choose Your Class:
Aug 21: 6pm – 7:30pm
Oct 13: 10:30am – 12:00pm
At checkout, choose PayPal or a credit card.
Abraham Lincoln sums it up:
“Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe.”